Aphrodite Sands is perfectly located in the small, quiet coastal village of Mandria, an ideal spot if peace, tranquility, pampering & luxury are what you`re looking for. The sea & secluded beaches are only a 10-minute walk away. With a superb gym, spa and health facilities you will not want to leave. You can tell your friends via the Internet, available in apartments!
Mandria is a small, quiet, coastal Cypriot village east of Paphos. The region enjoys a gorgeous Mediterranean climate, with over 330 days of sunshine every year. During the summer months, temperatures can reach up to 40C, with average temperatures in July and August over 30C.
Choose from three sizes, all spacious and tastefully furnished to a high standard. The open-plan lounge and dining areas are perfect for cooking while socialising, and all come with balconies for dining alfresco while soaking up the stunning views. Every apartment comes complete with its own separate covered parking space.
Take a look at our gallery and see the Aphrodite Sands resort. We have provided photographs of the resort and the location together with some of the local life and sites. The resort, the countryside, the sea and some of the local Mandria wildlife can be seen here.
- Cyprus and Paphos Video Tour. Click the below and see what awaits you. Watch our Video Tour
- Book Online Please visit our online booking site which has full desciptions of apartments with more photographs
- Book for 2012 - Low Deposit Book now for 2012 and you will only have to pay a 30% deposit to secure you villa
- Car Hire We recommend you book with our car hire partner.
- Mandria Town and Region Read more about this quiet and relaxing part of Paphos District
- Aphrodite Sands Brochure Download Download pdf file from here.
If you are looking for independent Villas then try Aphrodite Hills!